WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To fulfill orders placed on the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- OptinMonster – this service is used to provide information to Website users. This service may capture your name and email address.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, Elegant Nights will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, Elegant Nights may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, SG may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you leave a comment on the Website, certain aspects of your personal information may be visible to the public.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. As stated above, these pixels may capture your IP address on behalf of the content sponsor. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, Elegant Nights may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows Elegant Nights to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
The Website offers the option for you to leave comments. The following types of comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted:
- harassment directed toward Elegant Nights;
- hate speech;
- defamatory to Elegant Nights or any third party;
- reference illegal acts; or,
- violate the legal rights of a third party.
Any comments in violation will be promptly deleted and no further explanation will be due to you if your comment was determined to be in violation with this policy.
From time to time, the Website will publish posts with images from other third-party websites. Any such use is considered fair use under copyright laws and is fully attributed to the owner. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and falls outside of fair use, please send a request to email@example.com and we will remove the image within 24 to 48 hours.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
You may request a refund of any package up to 14 days prior. If you book your package with less than 14 days available you will forfeit any refund. Any individual add-ons follow the same policy with the exception being the individual date games. If you purchase an individual date and would like a refund all items must be unopened and in like-new conditions.
Changes to this policy
Please contact us at email@example.com for questions related to this policy.
Formal Disclosure Policy About Advertising & Affiliate Relationships
Elegant Nights is a personal business website edited and written by the Elegant Nights team. This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on this site. We will always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our own.
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This website contains endorsements for products and services, which means when you click on a link from this website and take a specific action, such as making a purchase or signing up for an offer, bookelegantnights.com may receive a commission. Not every link is an affiliate link, but some are.
Informal Disclosure Policy About Advertising & Affiliate Relationships
In other words, it means this website contains endorsements for products and services. It means that when you click on a link that we recommend, the owners of the site may receive a commission. Not every link is an affiliate link (one we get paid for) or advertisement, but some are. Most products will be our own.
We may occasionally place banner ads on the site that will also result in commission. Furthermore, some of the text/image ads throughout the site are generated by a third party ad network like Google AdSense. These are not explicitly endorsed by us; they are chosen by via an algorithm (and, hopefully they are relevant to the page material).
If you have any questions about our affiliation with a certain product or ad, feel free to contact the author of the post in question for additional details.
Financial Advice Disclaimer
Bookelegantnights.com is an informational site only, not meant to replace financial or legal advice from a qualified professional who is familiar with your specific financial situation. Nothing written on this site should be relied upon as financial/legal advice. If you need financial/legal advice, please seek paid help from a competent accountant or financial advisor in your local area.
You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website. You understand that results may vary from person to person. Elegant Nights assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in the Website.